Miyerkules, Oktubre 26, 2011

Her first piercing experience


Before giving birth, I didn't consider having my daughter's ears pierced. I concentrated more on how long does a "first-timer" labor, how to breathe properly, how to push, and so on and so forth. But not having her ears pierced!

Months have passed without me considering to put earrings to her ears... until she's about to turn 1!

Her grandma bought her 2 pairs of earrings but when I brought it to the doctor, she said it won't fit in the "gun". Those have a little bigger "stud" than the usual earrings for babies. So I chose a pair with her birth stones on it instead. I was a little nervous because she now knows "pain" and we might end up with no earrings on her ears. But I was thankful enough for the assistance of ate Pam (the nurse) and my daughter's new pedia. :)

She wailed! It seemed she won't ever forgive the pedia for what she did to her! Haha! But with a sip of choco shake (just a little), she forgot everything. On our way home, she fell into a deep sleep. :)

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento