Miyerkules, Disyembre 7, 2011

A Parent's Weird Dreams

I saw a post in babycenter.com about a dad's weird dream(s) when his wife was still pregnant and now that they're both enjoying taking care of their child. I had weird dreams also when I was pregnant that I never thought I would ever dream of! Haha!

Well, here's my version:

I missed my period last year for only a week when I already felt the symptoms of being pregnant. But even before I felt all those morning sickness, I had a weird dream that I also consider a "prophecy". In my dream I was already 3 months pregnant. When my mother found out about it she was furious! But in my dream I had a miscarriage that I don't consider a miscarriage at all. A blob of white thing, something similar to a gelatin, was supposed to be my 3 month-old fetus. And it looked so much like its dad! (That's the reason why I thought I was carrying a boy when we haven't had our ultrasound yet.) Then that dream jumped into a scene where my friends rode a bus and all of them were wearing white. When I told them about this dream they got a little scared. They thought someone's going to die.

I'm about 3 months pregnant

After a week when I had that dream, I felt sick. I wanted to eat some food but when it's served already I just wanted to throw up by just the mere smell of it. It was totally unexpected. My boyfriend, who's my husband now, didn't expect it also. So we bought a pregnancy kit test and as soon as I got home I tested myself and it immediately showed positive! I didn't know how to react at that time. I was half excited for the little life inside my tummy but then I was also frightened by what my family and friends would tell me.

Just got married. I was about 4 months here.

We got married last year. And while I was being a pregnant housewife, I experienced having bad dreams. One night, I woke up shaking and with cold sweat. In my dream, I went to the comfort room while my husband was taking a shower. I peed and while I was peeing, our baby just came out. We tried to revive it but it was too late. When I told my husband about it, he talked to our baby who's still in my tummy. He asked her to only come out when the time is right. She listened to her daddy.
Our baby was in breech position until on its 8th month.
It was also this time that we were only able to confirm that it's a girl! :)

I was due October 29, 2011. My husband talked to our daughter again through speaking to my tummy on the eve of the 29th. He told her she could come out anytime now. The next day, at 3:00 pm, my water broke. On October 30, at 7:38 am I delivered a healthy and super cute baby girl. We named her Mavis Sophia.
Our first family picture. :)

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento